Training } Overview
Our workshops are focused on practical solutions for personal and professional challenges and aredelivered in an enjoyable, fun and relaxed environment. Depending on the need of the organization, various workshop lengths and formats are available.
Introduces participants to the topic and allows them to practice skill-building.
Introduces participants to the topic and allows for more in-depth skill-building, discussion, and application of the material to the participants' work environment.
2-hour sessions or 1-hour lunch n' learn topics
Introduces participants to the topic. Instructor covers the key points of each topic area. Brief periods for Q&A available as well as for brief discussion. Participants are encouraged to apply the material to their work environment through a series of homework questions.
Designed for remote locations, for people unable to attend off-site training, time-pressured positions where training has not been possible, or for self-motivated individuals seeking only key points around a topic.
- Format consists of 1-hour teleconference.
- Instructor is an expert in topic area.
- Topic area is very specific and instructor covers
key points and practical tips.
- Costs vary as corporate rates are available (e.g., $25 per individual
or $100 per organization which may send up to 5 or 10 people - negotiated
and based on minimum requirements)
Designed for managers and leaders in organizations
- Limited enrolment
- Retreat setting, 2 or 3 days in length
- Pre-work with coach/instructor to determine challenges unique to participants
- Format is customized to addressed participants' leadership challenges
- Post contact with coach/facilitator available through ongoing Mastermind groups